Bryan's Kwanzaa House Party
Join Bryan and Dee Hancock in conversation with civil rights attorney and candidate for Alameda County District Attorney, Pamela Price. Come celebrate the third principle of Kwanzaa, Ujima, which honors a commitment to active and informed togetherness on matters of common interest.
Pamela Price is an award-winning civil rights attorney who will work for us to:
- Restore public trust in our criminal justice system
- Reduce gun violence
- Protect immigrant communities
- Develop and fully fund effective reentry strategies
- Stop over-criminalizing our youth
- Hold police accountable for misconduct
- Implement fair justice reform measures
- Support Investments in public health and social services
- Establish prosecutorial independence
- End the death penalty
Read more about Pamela's Platform here.
We look forward to seeing you on ZOOM! A link to the ZOOM event will be sent to you after you RSVP below.
28 diciembre, 2020 a 6:00 pm - 8pm
Bryan's Zoom Room
Bryan Hancock · · 510-290-6294